Terms & Conditions
Please see below for our full coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs terms and conditions.
Acceptance of terms
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. This Agreement is a legally binding contract between you ("You" or "Your") and Coach USA, LLC. ("Coach USA" or "We" or "Us") regarding your visit to and use of its web sites (including without limitation www.coachusa.jobs and www.coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs) and the various products and services referenced on its web sites (the "Site(s)"). By accessing the Site(s), You indicate Your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement, including any changes or modifications that may be made by Coach USA from time to time (as permitted below).
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
This information published on coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on its website is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. None of the operating carriers can therefore be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website. In addition, no warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses or other malicious programs or macros.
Availability of website
We will try to keep coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs available but cannot guarantee that this website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of our website or the content or services available through it (although we will honor any existing reservations or provide a refund in the event of unavoidable cancellations). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature, content, products and services offered shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
Website links from coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs exist for convenience and information and coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs makes no representations regarding, or accepts any responsibility or liability for the products, services or information (or any reliance on it) contained on any such site. coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs does not guarantee that third party websites are free of infection from any virus, harmful component,or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs.
This site uses web cookies. Cookies are pieces of data that are sent from our website to your browser, which may then store them on your computer system. No personal information or details of any kind are stored or gathered by cookies.
Without cookies, coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs would "forget" the items in your basket each time you went to a different page. The session information used by this site is deleted when your browser is closed.
If you would like more information on what a cookie is and its implications on privacy, anonymity and security, please see more about website cookies with Wikipedia.com.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this website, coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs authorizes you to use appropriate software accessible on the website only to view and cache, store and display a single copy of any text, graphics, images, audio, video clips, photographs, illustrations, multimedia presentations, other media accessible through the website, and the website itself (the "Materials") solely in accordance with the following terms and conditions, to which you are deemed to assent by virtue of your use of this website (which terms and conditions are hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) :
• A. The Materials may be used solely for your own informational, personal, non-commercial purposes, and shall not be copied or posted on any network computer, broadcast in any media, posted on the World Wide Web, publicly performed, distributed, retransmitted or otherwise used or exploited in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose;
• B. The Materials are protected by copyright under United States, Canadian and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Therefore, any copy of the Materials or any portion thereof viewed, downloaded or otherwise accessed by you must retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices as contained in the original Materials;
• C. You may not modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer or sale of, or otherwise modify or alter the Materials, in any manner or reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to derive the source code from any software associated with the Materials. You agree not to use any trademarks, service marks, names, logos, or other identifiers of (i) the website, (ii) coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs, or (iii) coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs employees, licensors, independent contractors, providers and affiliates (collectively, the "Affiliates") without the express, prior written permission of coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs or the relevant Affiliate;
• D. You agree not to
o (i) interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the website in any way, through any means or device including, but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or any other means expressly or impliedly prohibited by any provision of these terms and conditions or
o (ii) engage in any other activity deemed by coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement;
• E. You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights to any of the Materials including, without limitation, the website by viewing or accessing the Materials including, without limitation, the website;
• F. You agree to access and use the Materials including, without limitation, the website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of any governmental or other legal authority;
• G. You agree that from time to time the website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation:
o (i) equipment malfunctions;
o (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs may undertake from time to time; or
o (iii) causes beyond the control of coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs, whether or not foreseeable; and
• H. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the website, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Materials including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Materials.
• I. Use of the Materials as specified above does not authorize or permit any right to copy, in whole or in part, the layout or design of this website. Elements of this website, including, but not limited to, style and presentation, are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced, in whole or in part. You acknowledge that coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs is the sole owner of the Materials and such website elements not otherwise either in the public domain or owned by the government or other third party.
• J. You are solely responsible for any and all of your acts and omissions that occur when using the website, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the website, which includes, without limitation, use of the website to:
o (i) transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email;
o (ii) transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious;
o (iii) transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person;
o (iv) transmit viruses, trojan horses or any other malicious code or program;
o (v) engage in systematic retrieval of data or other content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs by use of scrapers or other tools; or
o (vi) engage in any other activity deemed by coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
Except as set forth herein, all disputes between both parties arising out of or otherwise relating to the Agreement and the Materials including, without limitation, the website and its/their implementation, or related to the transportation service provided hereunder, other than criminal or statutory violations, claims relating to trademarks and other intellectual property, or claims arising from loss, damage or injury to persons and property transported by Megabus, will be settled solely and exclusively by binding arbitration in the New York, NY, United States of America, pursuant to the JAMS/ENDISPUTE's Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect. JAMS/ENDISPUTE’s New York office can be contacted at 212-751-2700.Interpretation, construction and implementation of this Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties under it shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any decision rendered shall be final and conclusive upon both parties, and a judgment thereon may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction. Each party shall pay its pro-rata share of JAMS/ENDISPUTE’s filing fees (currently $400 per party) at the commencement of the arbitration.All costs incurred in arbitrating a dispute, including filing fees, shall be shared in proportion to the parties' respective amounts of liability as determined by the arbitrator. This clause affects important legal rights and prevents going to court for resolution of claims covered by this clause, but does not preclude going to court to enforce an arbitrator’s decision.
Using this website
In order to create a profile or apply for a job on this website, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs you confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for this site and to use this site in accordance with all these terms and conditions. You also confirm that all information supplied by you in using this site is true and accurate.
Unlawful or prohibited use of coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs
As a condition of your use of coachusa.jobs and/or megabus.jobs, you agree that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Failure or delay by us to enforce an obligation or exercise a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions on the website regularly and prior to creating a profile or applying for a job.